If you want to enjoy a homemade bread that is freshly baked, delicious in taste with an enticing aroma, the Breville bbm800xl bread machine will give it to you. This customized bread machine makes the art of baking bread very simple.
Breville bread machine uses the automated procedure to mix, knead, rise and bake your homemade bread to your preference only allowing you to add your ingredients.
In fact, this bread machine is the smartest machine that you can use to achieve a delicious taste. With more than 60 kinds of recipes to choose from when making your bread, the Breville bbm800xl machine helps you arrive at your desired result.
what makes this Bread Maker particularly interesting? We are going to give an answer to that question in today’s Breville bbm800xl Review. And we are going to get started right now!
Features and Performance of Breville BBM800XL:
- The Breville bbm800xl customized bread maker has a kneading paddle which is collapsible. This enables the machine to mix your ingredients thoroughly before baking. This thereby reduces holes that may form on the baked loaf.
- There is an automatic dispenser that can release fruits, nuts, and ingredients at the appropriate time while you are kneading the dough. This attribute makes sure that the ingredients released and match the quantity of the dough.
- The Breville bbm800xl bread machine has a smart screen LCD with an indicator to show the progress of the baking process. This LCD indicator operates with 13 automatic displaying settings, 3 crust colors and 4 sizes that you can mold your bread with.
- These 13 settings are pre-programmed to enable you to produce custom-made bread, jam, pizza, whole wheat, crusty loaf, basic, dough, sweet and yeast-free baking. All you have to do is to choose the option you want and you are set.
- Breville bbm800xl bread machine offers different loaf sizes that range from 1.0, 1-1/2, 2.0 and 2- ½ pound respectively.
- This customized bread maker comes together with 46 step by step recipes which will properly guide you on how to arrive at the perfect homemade bread of your choice.
- It has a timer that has 13 hour delay period and also customized to make fresh bread in just three hours.
- Breville bbm800xl bread machine also has a special brand of collapsible kneading blade that is made especially for jam.
- The bodywork of the Breville bbm800xl bread making machine is covered with attractive stainless steel construction.
- It is also designed to have a removable lid and very big window. This feature will enable you to monitor the progress of the bread while it is still in process.
- Also, Breville custom loaf bread making machine has a conversion button that is used to check the weight and the temperature of your bread. You no longer need to stress your brain while doing the conversion measurements because it is already simplified.
- This bread maker has a Pause button feature which allows you to suspend the baking process at will. With this feature, you can pause the baking temporarily and put on beautiful designs or decorations on the bread.
- It also has a beeper button that is built into its system that mutes the sound of the alerts.
- The Breville custom-made bread maker a light button which you can hold to turn the light in the baking chamber.
- Under the control panel, there is a push-dial which has four buttons for the delay, modifying, start and cancels commands respectively.
- The Pan of the Breville bread maker is non-stick coated with a handle which makes it easier to bring your bread out from the chamber. The bread pan has a drive shaft right at its middle which helps to push the kneading paddle.
- The Breville bread maker will allow you produce a plethora of foods that are beyond your ordinary loaf of bread.
- It gives you the option to choose any bread size so you can easily select the size of your choice.
- Breville bbm800xl bread machine comes with a 46 recipe instructional manual which gives you access to any type and flavor of the food you may desire.
Some Minor Cons:
- One of the downsides of the Breville bbm800xl bread making machine is the collapsible kneading paddle. It is only helpful if you are not producing the yeast-free bread. Due to the constant kneading of the paddle, the bottom of the loaf suffers a hole which can make your end result to be unattractive.
- Also, the fruit and nut dispensary container is a bit on the large side which is not convenient if you want to use little fruit or nut.
Where will I get the replacement part for my Breville BBM800XL?
You don’t have to worry about where to get a replacement part because Breville BBM800XL comes with a one-year warranty which is valid from the day you purchase it.
So if your machine develops any fault within this one year period, the company will pick it and send another one to you without any charges.
Breville has made everything easy for you. Just contact them with your original receipt and make arrangements for a solution. However, you must bear in mind that if another person repairs your machine, you cannot use your warranty.
So it is better to hand it over to a representative from Breville.
If you need a replacement part after the warranty period, you can visit Breville’s website where you can buy parts like fixed paddles, collapsible paddles, and bread pan assembly.
You can also buy these replacement parts from online vendors like EReplacementParts and Amazon
Products from Amazon.com
- Price: $249.95
- Price: Out of stock
The Breville BBM800XL vs Zojirushi BB-PAC20
If you have made up your mind to purchase a high-quality and up to date bread machine but you are confused whether to buy the Breville or the Zojirushi BB-PAC20.
We have carried out an in-depth research about the two well-known and sort after bread machines.
Go through our comparison between the Breville and the Zojirushi BB-PAC20, and select the brand that will be suitable for your needs. Also, We have a Details Review of Zojirushi BB-PAC20 In case If you want to check it out!
Although the two bread machines are from different brands, they have the same price tags. This means that the price alone cannot be a deciding factor. Their differences are as follows;
- The Breville machine, allows you to select the sizes of the bread loaf you want to bake. This is because this machine is designed to accommodate multiple bread loaf sizes. The Zojirushi BB-PAC20 bread machine is not like that. It can only produce the two-pound rectangle traditional loaf size.
- The Breville bread maker is designed with one single collapsible blade for kneading the dough while the Zojirushi BB-PAC20 is built with the double kneading blades.
- The Zojirushi BB-PAC20 concentrate more on the production of bread that is free of gluten and use more of organic ingredients. The Breville can only do this if there is a provision for a custom setting.
- The Zojirushi BB-PAC20bread machine is easy to use and even amateur bakers can use it also, it can also produce assorted kinds of bread.
- There is an additional bonus of a measuring cup and spoon that comes with the Zojirushi BB-PAC20 while the Breville bread maker comes with bread making an instructional book that will teach you 46 different ways of bread baking.
- The Breville bread maker comes with a timer control which will enable you to choose your own timing for the bread and when to add your ingredients. Whereas, the Zojirushi BB-PAC20 is built to have a 2-hour baking cycle which is very fast.
- The Zojirushi BB-PAC20 bread machine is designed with 10 pre-programmed controls while the Breville is built to have 13 pre-programmed settings.
- The Breville bread machine is designed with an automatic nut and dried fruit dispenser but the Zojirushi BB-PAC20 does not have such feature.
- You can use the Zojirushi BB-PAC20 bread maker to produce sourdough starter and meatloaf whereas the Breville cannot perform such a task.
- The Breville bread machine is specially designed to have a backlit LCD screen and a muted sound alerts while the Zojirushi BB-PAC20 does not have such a thing.
- The bread pan of the Zojirushi BB-PAC20 is coated to be non-sticking whereas the Breville does not have such a thing.
- The customized settings of the Breville machine gives you freedom while you are using the bread maker whereas, the Zojirushi BB-PAC20 is not capable of doing that.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are several questions that the users of the Breville bbm800xl bread making machine usually ask. They are as follows;
- Will I be able to remove the collapsible paddle if I so wish?
The answer is yes, it can be done. You can successfully remove the paddle before the dough is baked. While doing it, make sure that the paddle alert sound is heard during the 3rd rise stage.
- Can I use the Breville bread machine to make gluten-free bread?
You can use your machine to bake the gluten bread if you use shorter kneading and rising phase and set your machine’s temperature to a very high level.
- Is the Breville bread maker designed to have yeast free setting?
Yes, it is built so that you can bake your bread without making use of the yeast settings. It gives you the option to only use baking powder or soda and proceed to your baking proper.
- Is it built with a yeast dispensary unit?
No, this is one thing that the Breville bbm800xl bread making machine does not have.
- Does it have bread size options that you can choose from?
Yes, it comes with 1, 1.5, 2 and 2 ½ pound sizes respectively.
In summary, the Breville bb800xl custom-made bread making machine is your best option if you need a high-quality bread maker that can give you assorted foods. The machine is also affordable to all and sundry.
It can also produce food in mass in case you are hosting a large family gathering. It gives you different kinds of food options to choose from. Just everything you could ever want or need.
Make an investment today and get your own Breville bbm800xl bread machine to complete your kitchen appliances.